There are many reasons why you might want to use other names on Facebook. Whatever the reason, the good news is that the process is quick and easy. You can finally see your new name on your profile page. Read on to learn How to change the Facebook page name using your Android device and computer.
How to change the Facebook page name
How to use another name on Facebook – Windows 10
- First, log in to the Facebook account whose name you want to change. After entering, click the drop-down menu in the upper right corner and go to “Settings and Privacy” On the next page, click Settings.
- You should now be in “General Account Settings.” You will see an editing option, and you need to click the button to the right of your name.
- On the next page, you will see a box where you need to enter a new name. Click the blue “View Changes” button and select the order you want to use your name. You can use your last name first and vice versa. You can choose to use your first name and then your last name. To complete the operation, enter your password and click “Save Changes.”
- Ensure that the name you use does not bore you effortlessly because the comment under your name says that Facebook does not allow you to change your name within 60 days. Also, keep in mind that Facebook can extend these 60 days to 120 days if you change your name frequently. If you do not want to be banned by Facebook, please use your real name. If Facebook detects that the content you are using is not your real name, you are at risk of being kicked out.
How to change the Facebook page name – Android
Do you know how to change the Facebook page name? Open the application and click on the three menu rows in the upper right corner. Swipe down and tap Settings and privacy.
- Click Settings, and then click Personal Information (this option is the first in the list). Click on the name and your new name, and don’t forget to save the changes.
- If you try to change your name before the 60-day waiting period, you will only see this message in the desktop version. You will not be able to change anything. If you don’t remember when you last changed your name, Facebook will show the date to know how many days you can change your name again.
Through our post, we have provided the complete guide on how to change the facebook page name and it does not look difficult and stressful when you try it at once. On your successful try, you find out that changing your name on Facebook is quick and easy. Hopefully, Facebook will not let you wait too long for two months before changing your name.
Also read: how to make peppercorn sauce
Frequently Ask Questions
Q1: Can I change the name of my Facebook Page?
Ans: Yes, you can change the name of your Facebook Page, but there are certain guidelines and restrictions you need to follow.
Q2: How often can I change the name of my Facebook Page?
Ans: Facebook has restrictions on how frequently you can change the name of your Page. Generally, you can only change the name of your Page once every seven days.
Q3: Are there any requirements for changing the name of a Facebook Page?
Ans: Yes, there are some requirements. Your Page must have at least 200 likes, and you must be an admin of the Page. Additionally, the new name should accurately represent the content of your Page.
Q4: Can I change the username or URL of my Facebook Page?
Ans: No, changing the name of your Facebook Page does not change the username or URL associated with it. If you want to change the username, you need to follow the instructions provided by Facebook separately.
Q5: How long does it take for Facebook to review my name change request?
Ans: Facebook typically reviews name change requests within a few days. However, it can sometimes take longer, especially if they require additional information or clarification.